Reconstruction in Dentistry
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine
Adv Clin Exp Med
Impact Factor (JCR) – 1.736
Journal publishes high quality original articles, research in progress and reviews of recognized scientists that deal with all clinical and experimental medicine.
Call for submissions of an Expression of Interest for an Adv Clin Exp Med Special Collection on Reconstruction in Dentistry
The challenge of modern dentistry is the reconstruction and regeneration of tissues in order to restore their lost function and aesthetics. This process covers all aspects related to the reconstruction of hard and soft structures in the oral cavity. This applies to all areas of dentistry, from conservative dentistry through prosthetics, orthodontics to oral surgery and maxillofacial surgery. The concept of reconstruction includes both regeneration, which enables not only spatial reconstruction, but also the return of tissues following the pattern of embryonic processes. In addition, modern equipment and materials allow for very high therapeutic success.
Topic and format
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine is therefore seeking original papers for a Special Collection. These should focus on wide range of reconstruction in dentistry, and cover the following themes:
- Teeth and bone (Hard tissue) reconstruction
- Prosthodontic reconstruction
- Soft tissue reconstruction
- Oral and Maxillofacial reconstruction
- Reconstruction in orthodontics
- Materials and biomaterials for oral mouth reconstruction
- Modern methods for soft and hard tissue reconstruction
As a first step, we ask for submissions of an Expression of Interest with an Abstract of original papers outlining the themes above to Adv Clin Exp Med Section Editor: Prof. Tomasz Gedrange: email@example.com. The Section Editor jointly with the Editor-in-Chief will review all submissions and select those, which will be invited to submit a full paper. The submission process will then follow the regular Adv Clin Exp Med online process. All manuscripts will be sent to at least two independent reviewers.
Dates and fees
- Submission of Expression of Interest until June 30, 2023 to Prof. Tomasz Gedrange (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Invitation to submit full paper by July 31, 2023;
- Submission of full paper by December 30, 2023;
- If accepted, Authors will be required to pay a fee of 700 EUR, to cover publication costs. For manuscript of selected Authors (outstanding experts) the fee may be lowered or cancelled.
We are looking forward to a wide variety and truly global collection of papers and experiences to push knowledge of reconstruction in dentistry to the next level!