Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine
2006, vol. 15, nr 4, July-August, p. 653–654
Publication type: report
A Possible Explanation of the Effects of Noise and Vibration on Hearing
Próba wyjaśnienia wpływu hałasu i wstrząsów na słuch
1 Department of Otolaryngology, Silesian Piasts University of Medicine in Wrocław, Poland
2 Department of Pharmacology, Silesian Piasts University of Medicine in Wrocław, Poland
- Palmer KT, Griffin MJ, Bendall H, Pannett B, Coggon D: Prevalence and pattern of occupational exposure to hand transmitted vibration in Great Britain: findings from a national survey. Occup Environ Med 2000, 57, 218–228.
- Palmer KT, Griffin MJ, Bendall H, Pannett B, Coggon D: Prevalence and pattern of occupational exposure to whole body vibration in Great Britain: findings from national survey. Occup Environ Med 2000, 57, 229–236.
- Rogowski M, Chodynicki S: The effect of vibration and gentamicin on hearing organ in guinea pigs. HNO−Prax 1987, 12, 219–223. (in German)
- Johanning E: Back disorders and health problems among subway train operators exposed to whole−body vibration. Scand J Work Environ Health 1991, 17, 414–419.
- Iki M, Kurumatani N, Satoh M, Matsuura F, Arai T, Ogata A, Moriyama T: Hearing of forest workers with vibration−induced white finger: a five−year follow−up. Int Arch Occup Environ Health 1989, 61, 437–442.
- Heffner R, Heffner H, Masterton BJ: Behavioral measurements of absolute and frequency difference thresholds in guinea pig. Acoust Soc Am 1971, 49, 1888–1895.
- Giguere C, Woodland PC: A computational model of the auditory periphery for speech and hearing research. II. Descending paths. Acoust Soc Am 1994, 95, 343–349.
- Sesterhenn G, Breuninger H: On the influence of the middle ear muscles upon changes in sound transmission. Arch Otorhinolaryngol 1978, 221, 47–60.