Media patronage offer
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine offer media patronage over conferences, congresses and other scientific events. Our proposal consists of:
- creating a link to the website of the event on the homepage of the journal www.advances.umw.edu.pl;
- publishing full texts of papers presented at the event, after peer-review, in an ordinary issue of the journal (the earliest possible after peer review and editing concludes we offer a fast track for review and publication); the article processing charge applies if none of the authors is affiliated to our owner (Wroclaw Medical University);
- publishing abstracts of papers presented at the event in an supplemental issue of the journal (such issue has its own DOI for the whole issue).
The abovementioned publications have an electronic form of PDF and HTML files available on our website, as well as in databases in which our journal is indexed – Pubmed/MEDLINE, Science Citation Index Expanded, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, and Scopus, among others.
From organizers of events we take patronage over we expect:
- publishing our logotype and a link to our website on the homepage of the event;
- including an information about our patronage in the materials distributed among the participants of the event and in media bulletins.
We are also open to other forms of cooperation if you wish to make any other proposals.