Metabolic pathways in carcinogenesis
Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine
Adv Clin Exp Med
Call for submissions of an Expression of Interest for an Adv Clin Exp Med Special Collection on Metabolic pathways in carcinogenesis: mechanism, diagnosis and treatment.
This Special Issue aims to invite authors to contribute with novel evidence in which the metabolism and/or signaling pathways are targeted against cancer and/or processes related to cancer. Besides, we also welcome contributions that aim to improve new therapeutic methods, drug modifications, and metabolites detection. Review articles are also welcome, which provide an updated vision of the fields of cancer metabolism, cell signaling, cell cycle, and therapy.
Topic and format
Adv Clin Exp Med is therefore seeking original papers for a Special Collection. These should focus on cancer response to new and standard treatment, and cover the following themes:
- novel anticancer treatment, including chemo- and radiotherapy, photodynamic therapy, nanotechnology, electro and sonoporation etc.;
- cell death mechanisms in cancer;
- natural anticancer compounds.
As a first step, we ask for submissions of an Expression of Interest with an Abstract of original papers outlining the themes above to Adv Clin Exp Med Section Editor: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
The Section Editor jointly with the Editor-in-Chief will review all submissions and select those, which will be invited to submit a full paper. The submission process will then follow the regular Adv Clin Exp Med online process. All manuscripts will be sent to at least two independent reviewers.
Dates and fees
- Submission of Expression of Interest until July 15, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Invitation to submit full paper by August 15, 2021;
- Submission of full paper by September 30, 2021;
- If accepted, Authors will be required to pay a fee of 700 EUR to cover publication costs
- For selected Authors (outstanding experts) it is possible to reduce or even cancel the publication fee.
We are looking forward to a wide variety and truly global collection of papers and experiences to push worldwide science to the next level!